Surface area: 48,000㎡
Seating capacity: 18,386
Stark Arena is a modern multipurpose venue for sports, culture, entertainment, exhibitions, fairs, and other events.
This is a facility with state-of-the-art technology, universal use, sophisticated marketing and exceptional comfort with comprehensive services for spectators and visitors.
The facility of 48,000㎡, at six levels, comprises a complex that includes: a large hall, small hall, press centre and a parking space of 791 parking spots.
The arena’s capacity is 18,000-25,000 visitors, depending on the event. In case of sporting events there are 18,386 seats available.
Stark Arena has been used for numerous major sporting events, like the World Championships in karate, the World Cup finals in volleyball, European Waterpolo Championships, EuroBasket, Davis Cup and others.
How to get to the venue:
- City buses: 17, 18, 67, 68, 74, 88 and 601 will get you directly to Stark Arena
- Just a short walk away are the bus stops for 16, 65, 68, 71, 75, 94 and 95
- Trams: 7, 9 and 11 are also within walking distance
Some of the nearby hotels are:
- IN Hotel Beograd ****
- Holiday Inn Belgrade ****
- Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade ****
- Hyatt Regency Belgrade *****