Terms & Conditions
IAAF Voice of YOG
Announcer Casting Competition for the Youth Olympic Games Buenos Aires 2018
The IAAF is running a competition to fill the position of IAAF delegate announcer for the Youth Olympic Games 2018, Buenos Aires, Argentina. The promoter of this competition is IAAF – International Association of Athletics Federations, 6-8 Quai Antoine 1er, MC98007 Monaco Cedex.
The IAAF Voice of YOG competition (online social media casting competition) will run from 25/07/2018 until 19/08 2018 – 23:59 CEST. To enter:
• free and open to all except for IAAF staff, IAAF officials, its commercial partners and sponsors and any other companies or associations associated with either the IAAF or the competition
• you have to be from 18 to 35 years of age at time of application (post)
• you have to enter through Instagram or Twitter only
• add the hashtag #IAAFVoiceOfYOG to your post, tag @iaaf_athletics on Instragram or @iaaforg on Twitter
• your post has to be a video and show you in selfie style commentating (voiceover) on one of the two competition clips posted by the IAAF on its youtube channel
• post your clip on Instagram no later than 19. August 2018 – 23:59 Central European Summer Time (‘CEST’) to enter the competition (casting)
• you need to hold a passport valid for at least 10 months at time of application (post) and be allowed to enter into Argentina for the period from 07. to 19. October 2018.
By entering the competition, you confirm that:
• you accept the terms and conditions
• you have entered in your own name. The IAAF reserves the right to request proof. If no suitable proof is provided, the entry will be forfeited and, if you have won, you forfeit the prize
• your voiceover post is your own original work and it does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights or other rights
• you will transfer the intellectual property rights in the voice over to the IAAF for the purpose of administering the competition
• you do not own any intellectual property rights in the casting videos circulated by the IAAF for the purposes of this competition and you have been permitted to use the casting videos in respect of the competition only and no other purpose whatsoever
• that you understand competition and casting is in no way endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and you release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and of any responsibility
• you understand that the prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual
• if you win then we can use of your name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence to announce you as the winner
• if you win you will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IAAF relating to any post-winning publicity
• you understand that the IAAF reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these rules at any time without prior notice.
The selection panel will then decide, based on the questionnaires, on the winner. The winner will be notified via email, direct message and will be publicly announced on the IAAF social media channels. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions within 30 days from the winner(s) being announced, the IAAF reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s) up.
The winner will receive the following:
• Economy Class ticket from home airport to Buenos Aires and return
• Meals, Transport and Accommodation in Buenos Aires according to the Youth Olympic Games coverage for International Federation delegates
• Accreditation for the Youth Olympic Games
• Officials Uniform
• Onsite training by IAAF Event Presentation Manager
• Meet & Greet with Fabiana Murer and Felix Sanchez
No other costs will be covered. The winner is responsible for checking their visa requirements for entry into Argentina and, if required, submitting their visa application.